Product Review Process
This document, the Product Review Process, sets forth the Exchange's policy practices for the decision to list products for trade on the LXDX Exchange.
The LXDX Exchange will not list or facilitate trade in any products that expose Users to risks from socialized losses or exchange solvency.
The Exchange may limit the set of products available for trade on a region by region basis in order to comply with local relevant regulations.
- The goal of LXDX is to list products satisfying:
- High probability of deep liquidity and tight spreads
- High degree of differentiation; products should facilitate new risk perspectives and not be blind copies of assets highly available on other markets
- Support the greater crypto ecosystem
- Low risk of price manipulation globally
- Solve logistics trading issues for LXDX Users
2.1 LXDX is focused on fully collateralized derivatives tied to crypto assets.
- 2.1.1 At a later date, LXDX may expand or partner to provide non-collateralized trading but requiring such solutions not expose the Exchange or Users to system risk.
- 2.1.2 LXDX will list products incrementally to maximize their quality and success.
2.2 LXDX does not accept payment for listing a product.
2.3 Feedback from the community is highly encouraged and Market Operations will review product recommendations particularly from highly active users with gravity and appreciation.
3.1 Market Operations will meet on the last of each month to review the status of currently listed products, discuss new products, and make recommendations for products to be added to the Exchange.
3.2 On the following day, LXDX will make summary minutes of this review available at product-minutes.lxdx.co.
- 3.2.1 These minutes are not a roadmap or timeline for products to be added to LXDX; they are indicative of the discussions at hand and should provide guidance for what is likely to come in the near term to the platform.
3.3 After a thorough technical and strategy review, LXDX will publish the set of new products to be made available for trade.
- 3.3.1 Products will be announced no less than 10 days before they are made available for trade.
- 3.3.2 Additional strikes for warrants may be added at any time. They will become active in the next trading Session.
4.1 Many of the products available for trade are highly volatile; users should exercise caution and understand the respective risks.
4.2 LXDX makes no representation or recommendation on the quality of the products or teams behind the assets listed. Our due diligence process to determine eligibility for listing is not to be interpreted as an investment recommendation.
5. Regional Restrictions
5.1 The Exchange may change the set of available products for trade for Users due to compliance requirements with relevant regulators.
- 5.1.1 When a change to a User's set of Allowed Products is made, the User will be notified by email no less than 7 days before the change to the available products for trade is made.
- 5.1.2 Users who have positions in products no longer available for trade due to a regional restriction will have to contact support to facilitate manual exit.
Determining the set of products available for trade on the LXDX Exchange falls under the general review of Market Operations. Please contact Market Operations with specific questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.